Ilam Villa - Ilam
A spacious and modern family home, ideal for large groups and close to the Ilam Village shops
Space and style are the key features of this large and comfortable home in Ilam. A large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, plus 4 other bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet. The modern, well-equipped kitchen, living and dining area opens out to an attractive outdoor living area. A separate lounge, Sky TV supplied, allows for more space and comfort for families and large groups.
Ilam is close to Canterbury University and a short drive to the central city. A supermarket, shops and restaurants are conveniently located just down the road.
Please Note: There is a security camera operating at the front door of this property for your safety and ours.
We are not accepting International bookings at this property, we reserve the right to cancel any interantional bookings.
|Bedroom 1||2 x Queen|
|Bedroom 2||2 x Singles|
|Bedroom 3||2 x Singles|
|Bedroom 4||1 x Queen|
|Bedroom 5||3 x Bunks (sleeps 6)|
Please note: Rate is for 8 guests including linen. Extra guests are additional. Please enquire for longer stays as we have special rates available.
All of our houses offer 24 Hour Self Check-in / Check-out. Check-in is available from 3PM and check-out is before 10AM. The houses are fitted with secure lock boxes containing the keys, for which you will receive the code in your arrival information prior to your stay.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 24 Hour Self Check-in/Out
- 5 Bedrooms
- Gas Fire
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Private Courtyard
18 Bateman Ave, Bryndwr, Christchurch 8053
- Very spacious, great kitchen, very happy with outside area. Main bedroom with en-suite was amazing
Theresa Walters - Mar, 2021
- Fantastic large home. Thanks ladies for all your friendly emails and assistance
Tania Pattison - Dec, 2020
- Location was good, house very comfortable with plenty of amenities. We loved staying there and it was reasonably close to the centre of town. Plenty of room for families and friends and also very quiet. Close to supermarket and 2 restaurants and also takeaways. Would absolutely recommend this house to stay in when visiting Christchurch.
Coral Bennett - Nov, 2020
- Great accommodation for a large group - very clean and great location.
Kerri-Anne Bell - Nov, 2020
- Great space for us, will use again!!
Jessie Prebble - Nov, 2020
- A great home for a large family group over a long weekend. We had a large trailer that was tight in the narrow street but room for two or three cars to park.
Ray Stewart - Feb, 2020
- Great place for a family get together. Really spacious with room for the children to hang out. Awesome location. Would definitely book again!
Lorna Borick - Nov, 2019
- This is the second year our Netball team has stayed at this place. It is ideal for our group of 12. It is perfect for our requirements. Huge lounge area, huge kitchen area, heaps of storage space, seperate toilet and bathrooms.
Pamela Yorke - Jul, 2019
- Very modern, spacious home with super helpful and responsive hosts. House is really well equipped with a few extras (such as the pool table) which made our stay seamless and enjoyable. Great all round.
John Philipsz - Jul, 2019
- Highly recommend this home for a large group. Modern rooms and facilities, clean, great location on a quiet street, sunny and warm.
Linda Beebe - Apr, 2019
- "fabulous accommodation, clean, tidy, comfy beds, well set up, good location loved it, we will be back"
Debbie Waldron - Feb, 2019
- "The house was perfect for family, bar a few little things, it was a great house, great service and friendly staff,"
Des Kennedy - Nov, 2018
- A really beautiful, well kept home that is so close to all amenities and is perfect for 2-3 families. The home is located in a very nice neighbourhood, is 10 minutes from the city centre and the hosts are really lovely. All our requests were accommodated and the communication with the hosts was great. Thank you Sue, Clare & Karen for this lovely place!!!
Allan - Jan, 2017
- The house was wonderfully spacious just like a home away from home. Very secure as we had two small children. Great location near shopping centre, children's playground and airport.
Helen - Sep, 2015
- Superb family-friendly rental property. Perfect for family. Great space and facilities. We'll be back.
David - Aug, 2015
- Perfect for our sports team! Very comfortable, clean, modern. With everything we needed! Would recommend to any family or group!
Kate - May, 2015
Book this holiday home
"Very spacious, great kitchen, very happy with outside area. Main bedroom with en-suite was amazing"