Carlton Villa 3 - Close to CBD
Apartment living ideally located close to Hagley Park and the central city.
This modern 2 double bedroom apartment, with open plan living, a balcony and a smart kitchen, offers security, comfort and easy living in the heart of the city. Close to Christchurch CBD, excellent shopping - particularly the Victoria Street precinct and Merivale Mall - and some of the best cafes and restaurants Christchurch has to offer. Hagley Park and the River Avon are right on your doorstep making this the perfect base for your city break. Carlton Villa 3 is located next door to Carlton Villa 2 and can be booked in conjunction making for a great place to stay if traveling in a larger group or with extended family.
Please note the apartment access is via stairs.
|Bedroom One||1 x Queen Bed|
|Bedroom Two||1 x Queen Bed|
Please note: Rate is for 2 guests including linen. Extra guests are additional. Please enquire for longer stays as we have special rates available.
All of our houses offer 24 Hour Self Check-in / Check-out. Check-in is available from 2PM and check-out is before 10AM. The houses are fitted with secure lock boxes containing the keys, for which you will receive the code in your arrival information prior to your stay.
Please select your dates on the Calendar below to book now!
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 24 Hour Self Check-in/Out
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
3/65 Carlton Mill Rd, Merivale, Christchurch 8014
- We had rented a car, so having a parking spot was great. We could walk to restaurants and shops.
Susan - Apr, 2015
- Location great for Hagley Park and cricket. Modern decor and very comfortable.
Margaret - Mar, 2015
- Location and value for money - ease of booking, good communication on arrival details.
Monica - Mar, 2015
- The apartment is in an excellent location, handy to Hagley Park and Victoria St restaurants. It also has a sunny aspect with sun most of the day.
Anon - Nov, -0001
"Location great for Hagley Park and cricket. Modern decor and very comfortable."