Racecourse Villa - Yaldhurst close to Airport
Stunning townhouse close to Riccarton Racecourse with shops & restaurants next door
This home is close to the airport, Riccarton Racecourse, public transport and family-friendly activities. You’ll love the space it has to offer - a huge living area (with adjoining sunroom) with a wood burner for those cooler nights and a great sized dining room. The bedrooms are spacious and include 2 ensuites along with a main bathroom upstairs and a shower with bathroom facilities located downstairs to service the ground floor bedroom. The house also includes a pool table, located in the sleep-out behind the garage.
Racecourse Villa has 5 good sized bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and 2 ensuite bedrooms. The room with twin bunk beds has a full size trundler bed available on request. There is also a sun room available off the main living room with a day bed that will convert to a King size bed also. If you are in a large group please advise how you would like the beds configured.
A short drive from the airport or CBD with plenty of off-street parking, and on main bus routes. Please look online for the bus timetables on the Christchurch Metro info page. On the corner of Yaldhurst and Racecourse Rds there is a bakery, dairy and takeaway restaurants.
|Bedroom 1||1 x Queen, 1 x Single|
|Bedroom 2||1 x King|
|Bedroom 3||1 x Queen|
|Bedroom 4||1 x Queen|
|Bedroom 5||2 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundler bed|
|Sunroom||1 x King Sofa Bed|
Please note: Rate is for 2 guests including linen. Extra guests are additional. Please enquire for longer stays as we have special rates available.
All of our houses offer 24 Hour Self Check-in/Check-out. Check-in is available from 3PM and check-out is before 10AM. The houses are fitted with secure lock boxes containing the keys, for which you will receive the code in your arrival information prior to your stay.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Self Check-in/Out
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Private Courtyard
159 Yaldhurst Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8042
- 5 of us were there to play in the NZ Seniors Golf tournament. We chose the house because we needed 5 bedrooms handy to golf course and relatively central in Christchurch. Worked out fine for all
Stu Gillespie - Feb, 2021
- Spacious and comfortable house with good amenities/indoor-outdoor facilities. Lovely bedrooms/bathrooms and lots of car parking onsite a bonus. Ease of booking/changes and comms were fast and friendly thanks!
David Tse - Feb, 2021
- A great house for groups, this place had more than we needed. We’d have loved to stay longer. Loved that the dining room table could fit us all for games in the evening. ( x9 ) Enough bathrooms for a large group. Great off at parking.
Suzi Flack - Feb, 2021
- Wonderfully spacious and elegant home, with plenty of room for our group of three couples to relax, and a large dining table to socialise around. Well equipped with crockery and glassware, so the dishes didn't need to be done after each meal, and comfortable mattresses! Nice that toiletries and laundry powder were provided, along with a couple of umbrellas; very thoughtful.
Alison Hoeksema - Jan, 2021
- A great place to stay with either family or large group . Spacious with convenient shops nearby, and relatively close to the airport.
Nitin Patel - Dec, 2020
- Really clean and tidy with space for communal eating and socialising. Multiple living spaces to relax and unwind and large backyard with pool room for extra social spaces. Everything for a perfect stay!
Ta'ase Vaoga - Dec, 2020
- Fantastic place for a large group, comfortable inside & outside space, perfect for spending time catching up with friends. Next door to an array of shop’s & cafes so you don’t need to go far from the place for a relaxing stay.'
Shaun Green - Nov, 2020
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here - perfect properties for big groups, we Ll appreciated having our own space and easy and friendly owners.
Maggie Burns - Nov, 2020
- For us it was a great location the house was excellent for a group the cafe across was fabulous the weather let us utilize the out door area. Every one of my party of 6 was very impressed There was no salt🙃....if thats all I gotta complain about i think you are doing ok🤣🤣, and maybe no sky but that was only cos the rugby was on🙂
Sharon Revell - Nov, 2020
- Our stay was great. The house was clean and functional. Communication with the team was easy. A little bit of confusion with the mail box (we were waiting for some mails) but everything was solved quickly.
Neil Campbell - Mar, 2020
- Excellent place to stay. This place was perfect for us as we had to travel the the racetrack each day.
Leah Tawhai - Jan, 2020
- A fabulous large home for an extended family group. There were 4 bathrooms in total, and we never run out of hot water with the 16 of us. Very comfortable beds.
Julie Harliwich - Jan, 2020
- Very spacious clean house. Great location. Very close to eateries and bottle shop (next door). Took us only 15 minutes to the airport. Would highly recommend to families.
Yohan Seneviratne - Dec, 2019
- Lovely home for a largeer family. Beautiful house; with plenty of room for our large family. Peaceful and relaxing location.
Deborah Day - Oct, 2019
Book this holiday home
"A great place to stay with either family or large group . Spacious with convenient shops nearby, and relatively close to the airport."